The HydroConquest collection, originally launched in 2007, comes with all the aesthetic features of a real diving watch. The line was developed as part of their sports range, continuing the brand's aptitude for creating watches for extreme sports.
The core features of the HydroConquest range:
- Solid construction and durability consisting of a stainless steel case.
- The dial is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire glass and several layers of anti-reflective coating on both sides of the glass.
- Water-resistant up to 300m (30 bar)
- Each model comes with an exclusive Longines calibre.
Model Specifications: L37403567
- The case measures 41 mm in diameter.
- The unidirectional bezel of the watch has a ceramic insert.
- Securing the watch is a dual-coloured yellow-gold and silver bracelet.
- Functions include hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Movement Type - Quartz